1. How do I place an order?
Check out Our Affiliates Page to find a link to your school’s ordering department! Once you place an order with your school, they contact with us — and we send you the product! You can also pay cash.
2. My order is placed, now what?
Physical product orders will be placed by our staff within 4 business days of your school’s request in our store. Digital tickets and products will be placed within 2 business days of your request via field trip registration form.
4. I placed my order, and still haven’t received it. What should I do?
Always start by reaching out to your teacher or school to verify that they have indeed placed the order on our website. If they have, request your order number — then fill out our field trip form, or email email@example.com for physical product shipping inquiries.
5. Am I required to choose a specific date for my field trip?
Yes, a specific date is required.
6. What if I cannot attend on my requested date?
Be sure to read the fine print/conditions printed on your ticket for details. Most ticket dates are firm, and cannot be changed. Once the ticket is issued, you are responsible for redemption.
7. Can issued tickets or products be returned or refunded?
Issued tickets cannot be refunded, nor products returned.
8. I filled out my field trip form, but have not received my tickets. What should I do?
Please check your spam/junk folder for an email from The Madden House. If you don’t find it, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your student’s name and order number for a prompt resolution.
9. I want to go on a field trip, but it’s not currently offered by The Madden House. What should I do?
If you can’t find the product you are seeking, fill out this Custom Field Trip Request Form! You will hear from us within two business days.
10. What is the difference between a student package and a teacher package?
A teacher package includes admission for one Parent/Teacher and one enrolled student. A student package includes admission for one student only.